So, per my sister's request, my blog has been born! And, I didn't have to gain any weight for this new baby blog! This is my kind of baby! My only concern is that working full time and playing full time, that I may not have enough time to properly care for my baby blog.
Hopefully, my sister is able to help with that! Plus, for whatever reason,I cannot get pictures to download! Crazy!
I'm off to do some cleaning and laundry since I am going to be having a party on Friday. I don't want to save everything until the last minute!
Peace!
Monday, July 28, 2008
Baby Blog
Posted by misty at 8:54 PM
Labels: Baby Blogging
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Finally you are a blogger! It is so great and a wonderful way to show off your adorable 1st baby Kona! Him needs his picture on here! I will try and help you with your pics this weekend. Happy Blogging!
Post a Comment