I am...hot and fabulous!
I think...endless, random thoughts. Sometimes I think too much . . . keeps me up at night!
I heart...SUNSHINE, my family, my friends, and cute boys to kiss!
I dance...okay. I have fun dancing and that's what counts! In my next life, I'd like to be blessed with better dance skills!
I want... new clothes, new nightstands, curtains, and a new kitchen! And a boyfriend. A real live, nice guy, funny, boyfriend! And to travel with that cute guy! :)
I have... a cute house, the best friends and family. A sense of humor. A nice smile!
I am scared of...scorpions. Even just writing that shivered my freak out timbers so I put it teensy.
I hate...frowns,out of date clothes and judging.
I miss...smooching randoms. j/k!
I write...mean e-mails to parents that I end up having to delete anyway!
I wish...I were Bella! Minus having to stay where it's cloudy all the time. Plus Edward!
I fear...getting old alone, my eyes getting worse, and wrinkles!
Now I tag all of you!!
Monday, September 1, 2008
My first tag!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So cute! I love all the new updates and the cute picture of Kona Lewis! Have fun with your Mexican party manana! Hasta luego!
Oh how funny! I love twilight! but not Forks!!
Post a Comment